Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thanksgiving

There were/are so many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. The health and happiness of our little family. The new little miracle we will welcome into our family in a few months. Our home, our families and the love we have for it all.


We spent this Thanksgiving in Lake Charles. Eric had to work Wednesday so we left Thursday morning. I did a lousy job taking pictures, but here are the few that I do have. Sweet girl in her Thanksgiving outfit before we left. She looks so proud to be dressed all cute.
Such a little ham.

Trying our best to get a good picture of both kids. Noah is very difficult to photograph these days, and we can hardly get him to smile when the camara was around. So I picked the best picture of Avery and I to post.
Oh look there's a smile. It must be because he had a blast all weekend with his cousins.

Avery is very thankful for food this Thanksgiving. She loves her food. In this picture she loves her donut.

Shove it in Baby Girl, because you won't be able to enjoy it like that your whole life.

No comments: