Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Halloween

This year for Halloween we had a little Charlie Brown and a precious LSU cheerleader. This was Noah's first year understanding what Halloween was and he was very excited by all the goodies to come. Avery just enjoyed her wagon ride and her first sucker was just heavenly to her. All ready to go. At one point during the night when we were turning a corner, I pointed out to him all the houses that we still got to go too. He just looked at my and laughed this evil little laugh of excitement at all the candy to come.
GEAUX TIGERS!!!

Mmmm, sticky goodness.

We had our pumpkin full of candy and we were done trick or treating and just hanging outside passing out candy. Baba had come over to hand out the candy while we took the kids trick or treating. I think by this point Noah had eaten enough sugar.

Yep, definitely enough sugar.

I Love my little Charlie Brown.

No comments: