 |
| Noah's Christmas Loot from Santa |
 |
| Avery's Santa Gifts |
 |
| She was probably screaming "Elmo." She loves the little red guy. She won't sit and watch him on TV but she loves to point him out everytime she sees him. |
 |
| Not sure what he is doing, but I wanted to capture the boots. He put them on as soon as he woke up for about a 3 months. |
 |
| Eric and I think we may have overdone it on the gifts. Lets see if we learn our lesson next Christmas. |
Well it is May and I am just now posting Christmas morning pictures but I am determined to catch up on my blogging. I may not have many captions because I don't remember a whole lot of details about this day but at least I have the pictures, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment