Before Noah got out of school for Christmas break his preschool put on a precious Christmas program.

Noah sitting with his class before their turn to go on "stage."

Each class did a presentation on the meaning of Christmas meant to them. Noah's class did a poem on a candy cane being like a shephard's staff.

After the presentations, the whole school got up and sang and "danced" to about six songs. The two year old class was front and center so I got some good video of Noah trying to do his motions. The video wouldn't post but here are some pics.

He was focusing so hard on getting the motions right that I don't think he even noticed he was up on stage. He did great. I had no idea what to expect. A couple kids started crying and ran off stage, and I kind of thought Noah might be one of them, but he did great.

Made me tear up. I was so proud of my little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment