Our playgroup took advantage of the beautiful weather and took a day trip to the BR Zoo. I was a little nervous about going because it was my first big trip with both kids without help, but I packed them and all of there stuff and off we went. It couldn't have gone better. Both of them were well behaved and happy during the whole trip, which is surprising since we are talking about a 2 1/2 year old and a 5 month old. You never know when the next meltdown could occur from either one of them. Apparently though Avery was so good that I didn't even realize she was there and forgot to take any pictures of her. To be fair, I only took a couple pictures of Noah, and the rest came from my friend Katie. Avery, one day when you read this, know that I am sorry. You are a beautiful precious baby and you were so well behaved and made our trip a breeze.

Our first stop was the tigers. The zoo has a new tiger exhibit and it is great. The tigers are always easily seen and usually right by the glass.

Noah's favorite part of the zoo is feeding the fish and turtles. There are tons of them and they come right up to the edge of the water to be fed.

These two did more playing and running than they did looking at any animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment