I think I was more excited about this Christmas than I have been since I was a kid. It was all because Noah is now old enough to enjoy opening his presents. He had fun on Christmas morning opening all his presents, Avery's presents and playing with everything.
Avery woke up around 8:00, so we fed her and then went to wake up Noah so he could come see what Santa brought. He had been talking all week about Santa coming to bring his toys, flashlight and super computer, that I expected him to jump out of bed. Instead he was a little hesitant to come out of his room, though he seemed to warm up the idea once he saw what Santa had brought. Then he got a little overwhelmed again about halfway through and started throwing a fit, so we stopped ate some breakfast and then resumed out festivities. That is when he really got into it and started having some fun opening his stuff. I know Christmas is going to get more and more exciting the older my kids get and we have some early morning ahead of us.
By now my camara has really had it, so we had to take pictures with the video camara which is why the quality is lousy.
Santa brought some Elmo slippers.


No comments:
Post a Comment