Wednesday, October 27, 2010

She's Here

Avery Ann made her appearance this morning at 8:09 weighing in at 8 lb 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Eric and I are very proud and excited. We think she is beautiful, and that she looks just like her big brother. Noah has met her, and seems very proud too. He is naturally being gentle and likes when she holds his finger. This is a huge relief, because I didn't know what to expect from him. I know we have a period of transistion ahead of us, but I am glad his initial reaction to her has been so positive.


Dr. Cherie and Baby Avery right after she took her out.






He stared at her proudly, and then very gently pointed out her nose, mouth and eyes. She held his finger for a while, and he enjoyed this, and kept telling us that she was holding his finger.



Sleeping is what she has done all day. Tomorrow, she is going to wake up, and let us know she is here.

She has great skin, pouty lips and a little pug nose. She hasn't opened her eyes enough for us to know what color eyes she has yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like your Mom!!

Jenn said...

She is gorgeous!!! I cannot wait to meet her! Give big brother a hug and kiss from Nanny, I'll see ya'll next week!

Connie said...

She is precious and Noah looks like he will be a great big brother!!

How Blest!!

Connie
SJV