Tuesday, October 26, 2010

LSU vs McNeese Tailgate

The LSU vs McNeese game was a big game for the Roan crew since Gammy and Poppy are McNeese season ticket holders, Gammy used to teach at LSU and Uncle Micha, Aunt Krista and Kayleigh are McNeese Alums. The whole Krewe was in town for the game and Eric and I took Noah out to campus for some tailgating. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and Noah had a wonderful time. LSU ended up winning the game, but not by much like was expected.

Bubbles with Gammy

Some troopers were parked across the street from us, and we knew one of them so Noah got to go sit on a real motorcycle. Can't you see his excitement.


Yum, cookies.


Watch out Daddy, I will be a real contender in washers soon.


He almost made is off of campus before he fell asleep. Not sure what was up with the finger in the mouth, but I think he was just too tired to take it out.

No comments: