Sunday, December 20, 2009

Firetruck Santa - 2009

If you go back and look at my posts from a year ago, you will see the same situation as what happened this year. Santa came by on his firetruck again, and we just HAD to go see it. It is a tradition for me to see him every year and I don't want Noah to miss it. Therefore, I had to wake him up from a nap as soon as I heard the sirens getting closer. We ran down to the end of the street to see Santa drive by on his firetruck. Last year, I pulled him out of his swing while it was still swinging because we had to act fast or miss Santa. As you can see, I love Santa on the firetruck as much as any little kid.

Ho ho ho!!!
Waiting patiently for Santa to come

No comments: