Today I drank out of my sippy cup all by myself and got something out. Mommy just puts water and formula into it. I wish she would put juice but Dr. Gulino says that is not good for me, so I will have to wait for that. I am not all that great at it yet, but I am gettting better. It still works best for me if Mommy holds it for me, but at least I am doing more than just banging the cup on my highchair so I am improving. I was sneaky though because by the time Mommy got the camara I was done with my serious drinking and just playing with my cup.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Today I...
Noah has been doing so much new lately. It seems like everyday there is something new that he is doing. Sometimes I can catch it on camara and sometimes I can't. To keep everyone updated on all these changes I think I am going to start a new post when Noah does something new, I will post about it that day with a Today I... heading.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment