Today Noah and I went to his 6 month well-baby check up. He weighs 18 lb 6 oz and is in the 75th percentile. He hasn't grown any taller from a month ago though, he is 27 inches long and is in the 75 percentile. His head is another story. His head is in the 95th percentile measuring 18 1/4 inches around. Poor baby's head is growing faster than the rest of him. He started off in the 50-75th and has moved up a percentile with each visit to the Dr. I told her he still isn't rolling from back to front and I thought it was because he hated being on his tummy still. She said she couldn't blame him because that is alot of head to hold up. Poor baby, just doesn't stand a chance though because big heads run in the family I am afraid.
He is doing well otherwise.He had a blast playing with the paper on the table. I think I will just get him a Sunday paper every week and that will be his entertainment for the week. He looked great she said. I can start him on Stage 2 foods now and start feeding him 3 meals a day, which means we will be adding lunch. He got his shots and cried, but not for long. We go back in 3 months for his 9 month checkup. I just hope his head growth stablizes some between now and then.

Big head, hmpphh, I am still cute and this paper is fascinating.

Ha, ha, Dr. Gullino just made a funny about my head size. I'm cool with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment