Thursday, December 25, 2008

What did Santa bring me?

Noah's first Christmas was a lot of fun. He got up a little early (who can blame him) to see what Santa had brought him. Of course he couldn't open up his gifts yet but we had fun opening them and will have fun watching him learn to use the toys and read the books that he got.

Wow, so this is what all the talk has been about! Bring on those gifts.


A new book! Yes! I love this book. Keep reading Daddy, I can't wait to see what happens next.


A car seat toy that makes noise. Wait until I can use these hands, you guys are not going to like this toy.

Santa left Mommy a gift also. It was a Mommy's ring. It has her birthstone and mine on it with a pretty diamond in the middle. You should have seen how surprised Mommy was, she thought Santa was only going to bring me gifts. I guess she was a good girl this year.


Christmas is fun. I can't wait for next year. Then I can open my own gifts and have lots of fun with the wrapping paper and boxes.

No comments: