Monday, December 29, 2008

2 month Dr. visit

Our big guy had his 2 month well baby visit today. Our normal doctor, Dr. Gulino had a baby girl on the 23rd so we got to see her partner Dr. West. We liked her too. She said Noah looked great and told him he was beautiful, which we already knew of course. He weighed 12 pounds 15 oz which makes him still in the 75th percentile. His length is 24 inches, which was in the 90th percentile. Guess he got his Daddy's height which is good. He also had to get two shots today which were not fun, but he did good. He cried really hard, but he cried fast and was fine after a minute. We have to give him some Tylenol tonight because these shots could cause fever, so she said to go ahead and give him Tylenol so he can sleep.



I am 2 feet tall. 3 of me makes one Daddy. Watch out Daddy I will catch you soon.


Shots, what are those. You don't look like I am going to like this.


12 lbs 15oz. I am a big boy, huh guys?


I just had two shots. That lady was quick and tricky and hurt me, but I only cried for a little bit. Next time I am going to be on the lookout for her.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I cannot believe how big Noah is getting already. Babies grow too fast. He is just as cute as ever. I think he looks like your brother, Jeremy, on that scale. Noah is a good mix of you and Eric. Happy New Year to you all, if we don't talk tomorrow. We really have to get together soon! The boys have been talking and we may do dinner - that would be great! Chat soon.