Saturday, June 30, 2012

Avery's First Haircut

Avery's hair was looking a little shaggy.  She had bangs hanging in her eyes and the back was growing longer than the sides so she had a mullet look going on.  Noah needed a haircut too, so I loaded all the kids up and took them for haircuts.  I was a little nervous, since this was Avery's first haircut I didn't know how it was going to go.   I figured everyone would have a meltdown and we would leave, or everyone would be fine.  I knew that she could have a sucker while her hair got cut so I was counting on that to keep her calm. 

Well, she couldn't have been better.  She just sat their ate her sucker and was a very good girl.


The end of the mullet.


While her hair is shorter and may look more like a boy (her Daddy says) it was necessary until the sides catch up. I think its cute and she is still beautiful.


No comments: