A few days before Easter we had a playgroup Easter egg hunt at Molly Kate and Walker's house. While obviously Avery was to young to participate, Noah had fun especially after he discovered the eggs has candy in them.
3 amigos ready to go get the eggs.
My girl and I.
I am not sure what he was doing here. Probably either telling me "NO" he wasn't going to do something, or "YES" he was going to do something since he is two and can be disagreeable any ole minute. I wanted to post this pic so that this face can be documented and when I get sentimental about how much I miss him being little I can remember this attitude. Don't get me wrong, he is a very sweet boy and can be such a darling, but then on bad days BAM, mood swing and this is what you get.


No comments:
Post a Comment