Noah is at a wonderful age right now, and I wish I had a 24 hour video recorder on him so I could remember every moment. He is getting so expressive and getting a bigger vocabulary everyday. Here are a couple things that he has said that I found either sweet or amusing lately.
** When Eric came home the other day, I gave him a hug and a kiss when he walked in the door. Here is how the conversation with Noah went from there.
Noah: Momma hug Diddee
Mommy: Yep, Momma's hugging Daddy
Noah: Mommy tiss (kiss) Diddee
Mommy: Yep, Momma gave Daddy a kiss. That's because Momma Loves Daddy
Noah: (slaps himself in the chest) .. and Naya too.
*** Today at dinner time we were talking about how we should start saying grace before meals. We were discussing what to say. Eric said we should just say "Bless us oh Lord....". I thought that was a little complicated for a 2 year old, so I said we should say "God is Great, God is Good, Let us Thank Him for our food." after which Noah chimes in. "AMEN". I guess he is learning things from school.
*** The best thing in the world to hear is I Yuv(Love) You, Momma.
*** Go Tigers, then he roars.
*** Who Dat, Diddee.
*** Mommy: Is that yummy Noah?
Noah: Yummy, tummy, Momma
*** Mommy: Are you ready to go Noah
*** Noah: Ready freddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment