Thursday, March 25, 2010

Anna's birthday

In February, Ms. Kim, Luke, Noah and I made a trip to Houston for Anna Claire's 2nd birthday party. We almost didn't make it out of town that Friday because it snowed that morning and hard. Yes, I said snow, which makes Noah's 3rd snow. Anyway, it didn't snow long, so we mananged to get out of town to party with Anna. It was a good trip. Noah was absolutely perfect in the car on the way there and back. I think he was enamored with Luke being in the back seat with him. He was a big ole cranky pants as the party, but I think he was exhausted and out of his element. It made Mommy miss Daddy and his help and really appreciate Daddy. All in all it was a good trip, and we had fun.





Nanny had a ball pit. Her house is AWESOME.




Birthday girl about to blow out her candles.



Anna and Luke



Nanny and the birthday girl at dinner after the party.



Anna loved her jump jump...



... Noah not so much. Thanks for trying Mr. Matt



3 future trouble makers.




Noah was very excited by the ball pit, Sam must have thought he was nuts.



Cuties. Of course I couldn't get them both looking at me at the same time.

No comments: