Saturday was Noah's first birthday party. We had about 25 family members "swing" by for our Monkey themed birthday party. Our friend Jeremy took a lot of pictures of the action and I haven't received those yet from him, so these are just some of the pictures from my camara. Most of them are from before and after the party. I will be posting more once I get them.
Noah was a little overwhelmed by all the attention and wasn't in the best mood. I guess we threw a lot at him at once. We thank everyone for coming and for the wonderful gifts that you brought. He is enjoying them all.
Yes, you will see two outfits in these pictures. The cupcake outfit was made by Eric's mom. Noah looked precious in it, but we are going to get his picture taken in it next week and I didn't want it to get messed up with cake and such. Therefore, you will also see a monkey shirt on him that I had made so he could match the theme of his party.


Lookin a little worried at what is about to happen.

Thanks Gammy, I love my outfit and I know I look cute.

Grama entertained me before the party started and taught me a new word. Baaabbbooon!!! (balloon)

This pretty much sums up the attitude of the day.

Mrs. Kristy made me this yummy, precious cake.



Havin fun with my PawPaw

Finally some smiles!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment