Monday, August 3, 2009

Work

Although I have enjoyed my time off in the past year, and have enjoyed spending time with Noah, I have missed teaching. I have wished a few times that there was a way for me to be both a teacher and a stay at home mom. Well I have decided to go back to SJV for one class period a day. I am going to be the Algebra teacher and I am so excited. I get the best of both worlds. I get to do both things that I love. Teach and be Noah's Mommy. I will be done at 10:00 everyday and will have the rest of the day to stay with my little man. He is going to be staying with an SJV parent who runs a daycare out of her house. He will be there with about 6 other kids who are close to his age. While I think it will be an adjustment for him, I think it will be good for him to get some socialization. I think it will be good for me too, because I was finding myself getting lonely being at home without any other adult conversation. I am excited and hope it all works out.

No comments: