I am a little late in posting this, but our little man is now 7 month old. He actually turned 7 months on the 21st. He is still precious, still sweet and still the love of my life. He is getting close to crawling as he uses his arms to turn himself in circles and can scoot backwards very well. He still just has two teeth but the top two are almost there, I can see them coming down. He still eats well and will not miss a meal. He still sleeps well at night and most naps. He smiles and laughs at us all the time, but will look at new people and things with a very serious expression. I think he has to take it all in and study everything before he will give out that killer smile. He is starting to notice more and more people and things and is definitely becoming more curious everyday. I think he notices Raleigh most of all, and will look around the room when asked where his Puppy is. I just love him so much and enjoy each and every day with him. Here are some pics that Jeremy Skupien took of him on Memorial Day.


I love this smile.

Here is that curiosity.

Here is the serious face, just taking it all in.
1 comment:
Great pictures!
It's funny. Anna is almost 16 months old, and she cries when she touches the grass! Noah looks much more at-peace with nature.
Post a Comment