Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Zippity Zoo Daze

This Sunday we went with the Skupiens to the zoo to celebrate Zippity Zoo Daze. It was a nice day. We lathered up in sun screen and went to look at the animals. Noah is really noticing Raleigh these days so I thought he might enjoy the zoo. While I think he enjoyed being outside and riding in his stroller, I don't think he really noticed any of the animals. He did seem to see one set of monkeys that we very active but other than that not much interest. We will go back soon though because we had a nice time and it was cheap entertainment.




Zippity zoo da, zippity A, my oh my what a wonderful day.


Animals, what animals?



Notice Eric doesn't have his glasses on That is because Noah loves to swat them off of his face and we couldn't get a pic with the glasses on.
Give me those Daddy, you don't need those.


Hey Daddy!!



Noah and Daddy with the giraffes.


Checkin out the crazy monekys.


Woo, I'm a little hot.

1 comment:

Jason, Denyse, Hannah and Carter said...

Let us know the next time ya'll go. We'd love to join you!