Saturday, February 14, 2009

Krewe of Mystique

On Valentine's morning, we went with the Skupiens, Yarborough's and Grama and PawPaw to Noah's first Mardi Gras parade in downtown Baton Rouge. He seemed to be interested in it, but got a little scared by the "loud" floats. When one of the first groups came by with a loud speaker in the back of their truck, he burst out crying. We had him hanging in his carrier on the front of Eric, and he really seemed to enjoy that. Of course, being as cute as he is, he caught lots of goodies.


Hmm, these are pretty. I think I will give them to Mommy for her birthday next year. She likes pretty jewelry.


Thanks Daddy, that last float was really loud and scared me.


Throw me something, Mister.


Check out my cool shoes.


Of course, I have to eat, everywhere I go.



Ooh, she is touching me. I think she likes me. Hey, Molly Kate, how are YOU?

1 comment:

Katie said...

We had a great time with ya'll on Saturday! Glad we could all get together. This picture of Molly Kate and Noah is so cute, she is checking him out. Too funny!