Sunday, January 25, 2009

Future in Advertising

When Gammy and Poppy came to visit we made a trip out to Bass Pro. It was Noah's first time there. Which I am sure will be first of many, if his Daddy has anything to say about it. He enjoyed some of the merchandise and in my opinion would make a great model for Zoom Worms and for Bass Pro.

Mommy, can we put this on the car.

Mommy, lets buy this for Daddy. This kind of worm is going to catch the biggest fish this spring.

Someone block the light from my eyes, I need a nap.


Wow, Daddy is right. Fish are cool. Look at all those in there. I am going to catch them one day.

1 comment:

Gammy/Pops said...

Poppy is so excited that you love "worms"! You will be a great fishing partner some day (I bet that you will catch the biggest fish).