Friday, September 26, 2008

36 weeks and .....

We went for our first "checkup" yesterday and Noah is not yet ready to come out. He is head down which is good, but still floating around in there. I haven't dilated at all yet, which is no shocker. Dr. said everything looks good though. Heartbeat is still strong.

On the homefront we are all ready. All the clothes are washed, everything is put together that he will need at first. Finished up some shopping yesterday with Mom and now we wait.

I still feel good. I am not miserable, just a little uncomfortable so I am OK with the news he gave me. I would rather him cook for a few more weeks anyway, and be strong when he comes out.

Doc said he could induce at 39 weeks if I am totally miserable, so our little boy could be here in as little as three weeks. Hard to believe.

No comments: